Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dialogue

Salwa : (knock knock knock)
Malva : "Who's there?"
Salwa : "Salwa's here!"
Malva : "Oh, come in Salwa."
(Walking along the living room)
Salwa : "Hey Malva, is that your painting?"
Malva : "Umm yes"
Salwa : "What a beautiful painting!"
Malva : "Wow, really? Thank you! Do you like painting?"
Salwa : "I love to see paintings, but I can't paint."
Malva : "Why is that?"
Salwa : "Well, I'm allergic to the paints."
Malva : "Oh, is that so? I'm sorry to hear that. It's quite unusual, actually."
Salwa : "Yeah, I know. My mother said that someone who's allergic to paints have high intelligence."
Malva : "Oh yeah? That's really amazing!"
Salwa : "Thanks. Should we do our work?"
Malva : "Yes, we should!"
(Both of them are heading to Malva's room) 

No comments:

Post a Comment