Monday, August 10, 2015


About Myself

Hi, people! Let me introduce myself. My name is Malva Nabila Suganda but you can call me Malva. I was born in Cirebon, April 6th 2000. I'm 15 years old now and I'm in the 1st grade of Senior High School. This is a short story about myself and I have to complete it for my English subject task.

So, where should I begin? Let's start with my family member first. I have one guy and one lady who got married and then gave birth to my brother, sister, and then me. And I called them my father and mother. Their age gap is 3 years old, and they went to the same senior high school. While the age gap between my brother and I are 10 years, and the age gap between my sister and I are 6 years. So, they are already an adult now.

Next are my favourite things. I like food. Many foods. Almost all kind of foods. But, what I love the most are noodles and soup. I usually like pop genre music, but I like to hear other music as well. My favourite time is when I'm with my friends or families, and we talked about many interesting topics and then laughing together. But sometimes, I also want to be alone. In that kind of time, I usually spent it with reading comics, watching shows, or just sleeping. But seriously, I think together is better.

I have hobbies that I think everyone does too. It is singing and drawing. Many people enjoy singing and drawing, and so do I. Because with that, I think I can express myself and what my feelings are. I am a moody person, a really moody person (my friends acknowledged it), and it's bad, right? I feel burdened when someone that did nothing wrong talked to me, and I replied with such a no-expression face. So, I'm trying to fix it. I'm going to try hard. Because it will affect to my future life, and it's not good, so, wish me luck.

About future, there are also things that makes me worried. This thing is what worry me the most. My friends already know what they want to be, and I think it's amazing. Because I still don't know yet. My mother said that I should be a doctor, but I'm not one of the best in Science class. I have most confident when I study English, Math, or Art. So, probably I want to be someone who's related to that subject. But, my dream goal is to be a good person, and being friends with so many people, and of course, staying in heaven. Aaaamiiin YaAllah Yarabbal 'aalamiin.

The short story about me is complete. Thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment